Tuesday, January 10, 2006

yikes

if i lived anywhere near ramblings i am sure a juicy kick on the butt would be the order of the day. yikes.
i presume, everybody had a wonderful festive season, without my help and all. mine was good owing to a bottomless glass of Port. wonderful what these things can do to you. then i decided to make a trip.
hey, i am just home with my parents. i've just bin diggin up all my old music collections. yahoo, found some of the old beatles records. god, how much i miss them. guess what else, found some P.G. Wodehouse books. yahoo again. so excuse' moi, for a change i am reading books. rest assured, i'll be back to giving blogs a similar treatment.

2 Comments:

Blogger ramblings said...

Hahahahahahahaha, I would so kick butt!!!

but I understand the lazy time too. the "Beatles Fricken Rock"!!! My favorite song they sang was prolly "HELP" and "Eight Days a Week"

7:06 AM  
Blogger someonesgirl said...

"Eight Days a Week" ....I haven't heard that damn song foreva!! Love it...

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home