Tuesday, September 05, 2006

howdy myte

thats how they greet over here in Fremantle, Australia.
sorry and all that. bin a long time, i know. dint have access to the net. i did try to get in touch with some of you, though. I still have to sail for 2 more months. For those who dont know, i am on a gas carrier ( our cargo is primarily liquefied propane / butane ) ; my ship's route does not allow us the luxury of internet or much of shore leave. but we do have a mail service. 9VIC4@globeemail.com . there you go, thats my ship's id. feel free to write to me. put "3rd engineer" on the subject line.
oops, i must rush. gotta a little shopping to do, a little chow-chow and then back to the ship.
cheers then.

3 Comments:

Blogger ramblings said...

OMG!!!! I am so happy to hear from you!!!

I was hoping against all hope you were still around!!!
AND YES, my life has definately picked up now!!!

I'll be emailing you shortly!!!

4:56 AM  
Blogger Parul said...

WOW!
You sure got a life man!
Awesome!

8:41 AM  
Blogger ramblings said...

Ok, where are you??????????

I'm missing you really bad!!

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home